- Smoking is PROHIBITED in all buildings, within 25 feet of any building and 25 feet of ingress and egress points.
- No person shall bring into, or permit any dog, cat, or other animal to enter the fairgrounds.
Only service dogs recognized under title II and title III of the ADA March 15, 2011 Bulletin Update are permitted.
- The following Items are PROHIBITED to be brought into the venue – Aerosol cans, alcoholic beverages, cameras with removable lenses, coolers, picnic baskets, fireworks, illegal drugs, laser pens and pointers, noisemaking devices, outside food and beverage, video or recording devices, weapons and any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue management. Please check the venue and promoter websites on the day of show for any other possible restrictions.
- Umbrellas are expressly prohibited. Guests are encouraged to bring parkas or rain jackets in the event of rain.
- All guests are required to exit the facility within 60 minutes after the event concludes.
- ADA accessible seating is available. Please contact Southern Moon Productions for available options.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Your ticket is a license to the bearer only and may be revoked at any time for any reason.
- As a ticket holder, you voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event.
- Ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, facility, participants, artists, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims incidental to the event or purpose for which the ticket is issued.
- For the safety of all Patrons, there is a “No Re-entry Policy” during events. If an emergency arises, please contact a Guest Relations Employee for assistance.
- No recording devices are permitted, non-removable lenses cameras may/may not be allowed dependent upon the requests of each entertainment act.
- All tickets are purchased at the risk of inclement weather.
- Management is not responsible for articles lost, misplaced, or stolen at the event for which the ticket grants the holder admission.
- Time, date, and location of event are subject to change.
- Tickets may be replaced.
- Shipping, handling, and service charges are fees incurred and therefore non-refundable even if event is cancelled.
General admission holders, bring a chair, a good attitude, and enjoy the show.For reserved seats, you will be contacted within 72 hours of purchase by email with your seat assignment(s). All reserved seats will be assigned in order of purchase.
Ticket mailings will be processed USPS certified mail and ship February 17 – 21 if ordered before February 15. Tickets after February 15 will mail by same method within 5 days of order date.
Click on seating chart below to enlarge full screen.